Sims was born in Chapel Hill, went to DA for high school, Columbia for college and Duke for Law School. He and his wife have been married for 16 years and have 3 kids, ages 7, 11 and 13. Sims has been involved with a software startup for 5 and half years. In June, he was able to switch to a less intense work schedule, and signed up for training sessions 3 days a week. And he says it has made a great difference!
In bold are the questions CHT asked Sims, and below are his answers!
1. When did you start training with CHT?
Sims’s began his journey with CHT on June 22nd!
2. How has CHT helped you achieve your goals?
Sims was looking to be healthier and more fit when he came to CHT in June, and since then he has lost about 20 pounds. Great jobs Sims!
3. What is your favorite exercise?
Sims’s favorite exercise is a true classic! When he comes in to train he looks forward to the bench press.
4. What is your least favorite exercise?
Sims likes to lift, but prefers to work his arms, so his least favorite exercise is the squat.
5. How has training improved your life?
Sims enjoys being more fit and feeling more confident. And he gave us a laugh when he said, “My wife is much happier with me because I look a little less like a toad.”
6. What’s your favorite post workout food? The proper post workout fuel is important for many reasons. Sims’s go to post workout food is a vegan wrap at Sage in Timberline.
7. What/who is your biggest inspiration? After being married for 16 years Sims tells us his biggest inspiration is his wife. So sweet!
8. What would you write on the chalk board sign?
“Better late than never” – Sims Preston
Congratulations on being Client of the Month Sims, and keep up the great work and dedication in the studio!