Banes is from Columbia, SC. She attended boarding school at Epsicopal High School in Alexandria, VA, and is currently a sophomore at UNC. She played tennis and squash all of high school and has always enjoyed training and exercise and sports.
1. When did you start training with CHT?
I started with CHT in September of 2016.
2. How has CHT helped you achieve your goals?
CHT helps keep me accountable for my fitness and nutrition goals by pushing me further and helping me through obstacles.
3. What is your favorite exercise?
My favorite exercise is medicine ball slams.
4. What is your least favorite exercise?
My least favorite exercise is band walks.
5. How has training improved your life?
Training helps me to feel better about myself inside and out while also proving an outlet form the daily stresses of life.
6. What is your favorite post workout food?
7. What or who is your biggest inspiration?
I would say my family in general is my biggest inspiration. We all love to work out and enjoy training together when we are home. They push me to stay active and be the best version of myself often through a little healthy competition.
8. What would you write on the chalk board sign?
Fail to plan, plan to fail.
9. What is our favorite workout song?
Banes always brings energy into the studio, and she is currently a front running participate
in our New Years Fitness Challenge. Keep up the great work!
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
TRAINER OF THE MONTH: CODY JOHNSON
April 28, 2016
Beginners Guide to Strength Training for Runners:Tips & Tricks to Improve Performance and Decrease Injury