Congratulations to Kiki Pare for being named the March Client of the Month!
Kiki is from Atlanta, GA, and is currently a freshman at UNC. In high school she was a cheerleader and played soccer, but she really wouldn't describe herself as the most naturally athletic person. Kiki has one older sister who is a senior at UNC, and they train together twice a week at CHT!
1. When did you start training with CHT?
I started training at CHT in January when I came back for second semester, and started with the fitness challenge. The plan was to train with my sister at CHT up until spring break, but we have achieved so much we are continuing with our training!
2. How has CHT helped you achieve your goals?
I have become so much stronger and leaner since I've been training at CHT and because of that, I feel much more energetic in my daily activities.
3. What is your favorite exercise?
Running and abs
4. What is your least favorite exercise?
Arms because I don't have strong arm muscles
5. How has training improved your life?
I feel much stronger, more energetic, and capable of doing daily activities. Also I train completely differently when I workout on my own now too because I've learned new exercises that I like.
6. What is your favorite post workout food?
Grilled chicken and avocado on Bibb lettuce from Sandwich the restaurant on Franklin Street.
7. What or who is your biggest inspiration?
My roommate! She is so in shape.
8. What is our favorite workout song?
Shape of you - Ed Sheeran
Thanks for training with us Kiki! You've made great progress, keep up the good work!