Jillian is from Ashburn, VA. She just graduated from UNC with degrees in Media and Journalism and Exercise and Sport Science. She loves to read and shop. Jillian has a younger sister that goes to Virginia Tech. This July she will be starting her masters at Duke while playing softball for their new team.
1. When did you start training with CHT (about)?
I think I started training with them in the late fall.
2. How has CHT helped you achieve your goals? CHT has been great because I've learned a lot of new ways to workout. Robert has also held me accountable to make sure I'm putting in work each week.
3. What is your favorite exercise? My favorite is probably the balance drills I do on the bosu ball.
4. What is your least favorite exercise? My least favorite is the ab exercise where I transfer the ball from my feet to my hands.
5. How has training improved your life? Training helps me prepare for the D1 level I'll be playing at next year.
6. What is your favorite post workout food? My favorite post workout meal is orobabky at Whole Foods.
7. What or who is your biggest inspiration? My biggest inspiration is my dad. He works incredibly hard and doesn't make excuses.
8. What would you write on the chalk board sign? Go the extra mile it's never crowded.
9. What is our favorite workout song? Anything from Lil Wayne.
10. What is your dream vacation for this summer? My dream vacation is to go to Italy.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
TRAINER OF THE MONTH: CODY JOHNSON
April 28, 2016
Beginners Guide to Strength Training for Runners:Tips & Tricks to Improve Performance and Decrease Injury