June Client of the Month: Juhi Patel
Juhi Patel is a rising senior from Charlotte, North Carolina. She is majoring in computer science and minoring in statistics. Some of her hobbies include hanging out with her dog and traveling with her family.
1. When did you start training with Chapel Hill Training?
I started training with them in January of this year (2017).
2. How has CHT helped you reach your fitness goals?
I think CHT has made me accountable for coming to training twice or three times a week. Also I know when I workout on my own I don’t push myself as hard as I can and so because of training, now I know what weights to use to push myself when I’m working out by myself.
3. What is your favorite exercise?
My favorite exercise is when I get to use the squat rack because I used to be afraid to use it, but now I know how to.
4. What is your least favorite exercise?
My least favorite exercise is the one where you put a resistance band around your waist, have someone hold you from behind, and you have to sprint up the hill.
5. What is your favorite post workout food?
My favorite post workout food would have to be just getting a smoothie afterwards. Either strawberry-blueberry or strawberry-banana.
6. What is your favorite workout song?
My favorite workout song is Stronger by Kanye West.
7. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration would have to be my dad because he went through a lot of ups and downs in his life. He never gave up on himself even though a lot of times he got pushed down pretty low. He taught me to never give up on what you want to do in life and he is just someone who never gives up, ever.
8. What would you write on the chalkboard?
I would write “No Sacrifice, No Victory.” It’s from Transformers and said by the character Sam Witwicky.
9. If you could torture Cody with any one exercise what would it be?
I would make Cody do the run up the hill with the resistance band exercise except we would have multiple people behind him holding him back.
10. If you had to persuade a non-fitness lover to come to CHT, how would you do it?
I would tell them that your trainer makes it personalized to your fitness level and also it’s not a competition here. It is just about pushing yourself harder and there’s no need to compare yourself to other people in there, it’s just about pushing yourself.