Rex Otey is a Consultant for the Nonprofit Club Nova in Carrboro, an organization that brings purpose, meaning and joy to the serious and persistent mentally ill of Orange County. Rex has been happily married for 25 years, which he and his wife will celebrate in Jamaica this fall. Rex likes vacationing and particularly enjoys the coast. His hobbies include tennis, golf, mountain biking, watching movies and hanging out with his bride and their two teenage sons.
1. When did you start training with Chapel Hill Training?
I started training back in March.
2. How has CHT helped you reach your fitness goals?
Robert is kind, but no nonsense. He knows when to push, but also when to back off (so I don’t toss my cookies).
3. What is your favorite exercise?
4. What is your least favorite exercise?
5. What is your favorite post workout food?
OJ, Oatmeal w/ honey, eggs and turkey sausage
6. What is your favorite workout song?
Tough one! I’m a music guy. How about “Sweet Emotion” by Arrowsmith, or “Vertigo” by U2. LOVE MUSIC!
7. What quote would you write on the chalkboard?
“The probability of someone watching you is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.” -OR- “He’ll [God] do what I can’t do, if I do what I can do.”