October Client of the Month: Carolina Mangan
Caroline Mangan is a Junior at UNC-Chapel Hill, studying Mass Media and Journalism. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, working out and being active, attending/watching UNC sporting events.
1. When did you start training at CHT? Last fall around October, I believe.
2. How has training at CHT helped you to achieve your fitness goals? CHT has been instrumental in helping me reach my fitness goals. I have my personal trainer, Robert, to thank for getting me into great physical shape, currently helping me maintain it and while striving to reach my new fitness goals by holding me accountable both in physical activity and nutrition.
3. What is your favorite exercise?
I like a variety of exercises. I like boxing, running, core exercises, stability and conditioning.
4. What is your least favorite exercise?
Squats and lunges
5. What if your go to post-workout snack?
A protein shake or some sort of protein, possibly a salad or fruit
6. What do you like to listen to when you work out?
Favorite workout song is probably "Fight night" by migos and really any rap music
7. If you could write anything on the chalk board what would it be?
"It doesn't get easier, you just get stronger"
8. If you could make your trainer do an exercise what would you chose?
9. What is your favorite thing about fall?
My favorite part about fall is watching the color of the leaves change