February Client of the Month: Lisa Fiedler
Lisa is a master’s candidate in city and regional planning at UNC Chapel Hill (graduating in May, so close!!). She also worka part time as a graduate assistant at the National Center for Safe Routes to School. Lisa is originally from Norman, Oklahoma and moved to Chapel Hill in the summer of 2016.
A fun fact about Lisa is that she is an avid bird watcher! Some of her favorite hobbies include hot yoga, wheel throwing, and cooking.
1. When did you start training with Chapel Hill Training?
2. How has CHT helped you reach your fitness goals?
Before coming to CHT I felt very insecure at the gym because I wasn’t sure what exercises to do
or whether I was doing things properly. Training at CHT has taught me so much about how to
exercise and makes working out an enjoyable experience!
3. What is your favorite exercise?
I really like using the resistance bands; it adds a whole different dimension to an exercise!
4. What is your least favorite exercise?
5. What is your favorite post workout food?
I take the morning small group classes, so for my post-workout breakfast I’ve lately been making
a bowl of oats with coconut oil, cacao powder, flax, almonds, dates, and a banana.
6. What is your favorite workout song?
The New Workout Plan by Kanye West
7. What quote would you write on the chalkboard?
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretsky” – Michael Scott
8. If you could torture your trainer with any one exercise what would it be?
9. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I love to make a soup or other comfort foods from scratch.