1. Tell us about yourselves! (Name, occupation, hobbies, fun facts, etc.)
Racquel (Raqi) Guy, Analyst at UNC Health Care
Ella Guy, Age 13, 7th Grade at Woods Charter School, Horseback Riding and Music
Gracen Guy, Age 17, Senior at Woods Charter School, Art and Reading. On her way to Savannah College of Art and Design in the fall.
2. When did you start training with Chapel Hill Training?
February of this year.
3. How has CHT helped you reach your fitness goals?
Raqi - My stress level is way down!
Ella - I have a hoomph! (That's the hump on your bicep muscle.)
Gracen - I feel healthier.
4. What is your favorite exercise?
Raqi - Squats
Ella - Deadbugs
Gracen - TRX pull-ups
5. What is your least favorite exercise?
Raqi - Balancing on one leg and tossing the tennis ball
Ella - Planks
Gracen - Planks with shoulder tab
6. What is your favorite post workout food?
An omelet from Breadmens
7. What is your favorite workout song?
BTS - Mic Drop
8. What quote would you write on the chalkboard?
I want a hoomph!
9. If you could torture your trainer with any one exercise what would it be?
I don't think any exercise would be torture for Rai. I think it would be more torture to make her sit on the couch.
10. What is your favorite workout song?
BTS - Mic Drop
11. What is your favorite way to stay active outdoors in the warm weather?
Raqi - Gardening
Ella - Biking and running
Gracen - Biking
We can't thank you all enough for being clients of Chapel Hill Training and we are looking forward to continuing to help you train better, live better, and watching your progress!