December 4, 2018
1. Tell us about yourself.
I am a recent grad from UNC. I majored in journalism but am working at lululemon — come see me!
2. When did you start training with CHT?
I started training with CHT in September in preparation for my wedding (15 days away!!!)
3. How has CHT helped you reach your fitness goals?
CHT has helped me do workouts I would have never known how to do on my own which have improved my strength and endurance levels.
4.What is your favorite exercise?
Eccentric push ups. They hurt so good!!!
5. What is your least favorite exercise?
6. What is your favorite post workout food?
A tasty protein bar.
7. What is your favorite workout song?
I dont have a favorite, just something that’s upbeat.
8. What quote would you write on the chalkboard?
You may be dreading this now, but you’ll be thanking yourself later!
9. If you could torture your trainer with any one exercise what would it be?
A countdown workout
10. What is you favorite way to stay active outdoors in the warm (cold)!!! weather?
Its been pretty chilly lately but nothing a few layers won’t help—running during the cold isn’t that bad!
TRAINER OF THE MONTH: CODY JOHNSON
April 28, 2016
Beginners Guide to Strength Training for Runners:Tips & Tricks to Improve Performance and Decrease Injury
October 19, 2016
November Client of the Month: Kelsey Broussard
October Client of the Month: Chris Frauendientist
October 24, 2018
September Client of the Month: Lawson Burrows
September 20, 2018
August Client of the Month: Katie Mann
August 17, 2018
July Client of the Month: Ben Giglio
July 20, 2018
Macronutrient Series: Protein!
July 11, 2018